A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.
Moderators: Helpers, Moderators
- SacFur masCAT
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:51 pm
- Location: South Sac, CAts
Is it safe?...Doubtful.
- Posts: 1907
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:03 am
- Location: Orangevale Area
well we're going to have to take a vote to see if we want to change weekends for Furbowl. I know If we keep Furbowl on the first saturday I'd have to have an alternate run it a few times because I do occasionally like to make it down to frolic.
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:29 pm
- Location: Auburn
Yeah that announcement was both good and bad to hear for our Sacfur group indeed.
Life is easier to swallow covered in fur.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:48 pm
Have you thought to have the furbowl on the 2nd saturday of each month.
Since now they have Frolic up and running again.
Any suggestions on that or should there be a vote on that.
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:30 pm
I like the idea of moving it to the second sat since it's now open.