When Furballs Strike/ Mt Rainer Hike.

A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

Stev0

When Furballs Strike/ Mt Rainer Hike.

Unread post by Stev0 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 am

Okay SOOOO I'm indeed doing this:

http://whenfurballsstrike.net/index.html

No not the 12th...probably quite a ways off hinging towards the summer next year. I'm going to be driving up and planning on staying Friday through Sunday and leave for home Monday (long day of driving).

Two things I plan to do there in Seattle is that event yes...BUT I also plan to Hike up a little ways onto Mt Rainer as well. I'd like to invite some hiking buddies with me that would also like to go on a road trip...any takers?
"It would be a bitter joke if we destroy ourselves due to atrophy of the imagination." Martha Gellhorn.

Wolfstang

Re: When Furballs Strike/ Mt Rainer Hike.

Unread post by Wolfstang » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Life is easier to swallow covered in fur.

Patriot

Re: When Furballs Strike/ Mt Rainer Hike.

Unread post by Patriot » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 am

I will be going when furbowl strikes in Feburary 11th 2017.
Yes it will be a long drive for me but it will be worth it since Kijani who host it Invited me to come and see whats its like. Plus there are raffles prizes as well
I know I would leave very early on friday night since the check in for event is at 12pm.
Will try to find a place to stay at for the night if not,I will go back after having dinner with them at the buffet place in Lynnwood, WA.

PLus when furbowl strikes, they have already broken a recond in November 2016 with 175 attendees and 135 Fursuiters..

Cant wait to have fun, Maybe I'll make there event every 3 months.
Will find out