Welcome!

Unsure of how to use the site or have a question about how we do things? This if the place to go. Please post site comments and help requests in the Feedback forum.

Moderator: Moderators

silvermosico
Agent #09095

Welcome!

Unread post by silvermosico » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi there!

My name is Silver and, on behalf of SacFurs, I welcome you to our diverse community!

We have a wide variety of topics and subjects in our Local Forum, which include:
General Discussion, and Meet Information for the public sub-forums, and have “How Did It Go?”, Serious Business, and other diverse sub-forums that are available to Registered Users and a couple specialty user groups as well.

The Site category contains sub-forums such as: The FAQ, where you can find answers or ask questions about the site; The Shoutbox, where you can speak your mind and vent about any SacFurs related issues; Address Book, where you can find member contact information and; the Archive, for those history buffs and archaeologists in the group.

We also have a dedicated second for Semi-local conventions! FC, BLFC, SacAnime and more!

If you still have questions please don't hesitate to contact myself or anyone else on the team through the contact information listed in our profiles, or you can reach me directly on Telegram @silvermosico

Cheers!
Image I eat happiness