Event details, maps and directions, after-meet plans, ride info, feedback, and more. Please note that finalized public meet ideas will be posted on the calendar and main page of SacFurs.com.
Moderators: Helpers, Moderators
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 pm
I'm in Citrus Heights with Mirera.
Our dragon deer cat friend Meiji is north of that.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Sacramento About 30 min From Discovery Park
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:22 pm
I'm new to the forum, so sorry if I spam some of the threads xD
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 pm
- Location: Stockton, CA
Stockton, Central Valley, if you misses that it is ok. It seems to be normal.
I'll explain later.~The Fourth Doctor
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:10 pm
- Location: West Sacramento
West Sacramento :3 Right next to Ikea and Walmart
"Insert Witty Comment Here."
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 pm
- Location: Del Paso
I'm in Sacramento near the capital building. And I've never been to a con/meet/whatever, not for lack of trying mind you.
Desperate for some casual conversation? 916-613-8841
- Posts: 1826
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:52 pm
- Location: Foothill Farms, CA (Garfield and Greenback)
Looks like I never posted in this thread. *shrugs* I'm in Foothill Farms, near I-80 and Greenback.
- Jason the Bunny
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:55 pm
Rancho Cordova. south west corner bit.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 pm
Rrezz wrote:Rancho Cordova. south west corner bit.
Rancho Cordova as well!
- Social Justice Druid
- Posts: 6492
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:24 pm
- Location: Entropied into star stuff. I am one with all
I'm back in Apple Hill, shakin' my cane at all y'all.
I stared into the void, but it never called me back.
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:48 am
- Location: Pocket/Greenhaven, Sacramento, California
Now that it's been a while since I first shared where I live (from my old account), is anyone here from the Greenhaven/Pocket area?
Family - Cars - Art - Music - Dance - Furries - Vape
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 pm
- Location: Elk Grove, CA
I'm in Elk Grove, not exactly sure how far that is from Sacramento but I'm fairly certain it's less than an hour at least XP
- Posts: 1907
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:03 am
- Location: Orangevale Area
Sly_The_Cat wrote:I'm in Elk Grove, not exactly sure how far that is from Sacramento but I'm fairly certain it's less than an hour at least XP
yeah it's in the region. you'd be about 30min to downtown and about 40min to Citrus Heights where we have the monthly Furbowl.
- Agent #09095
- Posts: 1366
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:53 pm
- Location: Arden Arcade in Sacramento, CA
Elk Grove isn't that bad of a drive either
I'm actually heading there now to spend time with a friend tonight.
I eat happiness