Andrew's 2nd Prop-Replica Party

Event details, maps and directions, after-meet plans, ride info, feedback, and more. Please note that finalized public meet ideas will be posted on the calendar and main page of SacFurs.com.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

Shade 'Kitty-Cat' Feline

Andrew's 2nd Prop-Replica Party

Unread post by Shade 'Kitty-Cat' Feline » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:05 am

Location: Christian Church of Vacaville, 66 Vine Street, Vacaville, CA 95688
Date: March 16th, 2019
Time: 11am-5pm
Details:

Hello there fellow furries,

Andrew here, aka Shade 'Kitty-Cat' Feline. 5 years ago, before I became a furry, I hosted a party for my 25th birthday called a Prop-Replica Party.

A Prop-Replica Party is a party where we served foods & drinks from works of fiction. Such as Nuka-Cola from Fallout, Chili Dog a la Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog, Wookiee-ookiees from Star Wars, and many more.

Well, for my 30th birthday, I have decided to host a second Prop-Replica Party that is bigger & better than the previous one. In fact, I plan for this one to be so much bigger, that I'm inviting my extended families, the Bay Area Furries, and you guys: the SacFurs!

And I'm also gonna hold this at a bigger location, which is the Christian Church of Vacaville. The bad news with the location though is that we're not allowed to have alcohol at the party... I was planning on serving some beer & a few mixed alcoholic beverages, but the church doesn't allow it... So for drinks, you're just gonna have to deal with soda, fruit drinks, milk, water, etc...

But the good news is that fursuiting is welcome here! In fact, I'm gonna be wearing mine once I'm finished eating. And if you'd prefer to do other stuff at the party besides eat, listen/dance to music, or fursuit, we'll be having some activities at the party for everyone to do. Activities like Pazaak from Star Wars, Liar's Dice from Pirates of the Caribbean, and more!

So if you're interested in joining me for my big day, let me know in the comments below. Or if you're a member of BAF, you can RSVP here!
https://www.meetup.com/SFBayAreaFurs/events/258751915/
And if you have any questions about the party, feel free to share them in the comments and I'll get back to you when I can.

Hope to see you guys there. ^qp^

P.S. The theme for the party is gonna be the MTT Resort from Undertale. So if you have any Undertale cosplay costumes, this would be the perfect meetup to wear them at. Especially if it's Mettaton. Lol!