As you’ve probably all guessed, I’ve made significant changes to the website, recently. We’re on an open-source site management tool that has a lot of nice features. I’ve pretty much duplicated all the features of the old software, so we should be considered “live” at this point. Nifty, new features include:
- Better comment management that requires registration, and hooks for spam control.
- Free-as-in-beer licensing.
- Nicer look.
- User-submittable content for the front page (register with the Blog link above, and then submit a draft).
- Easier template system for the staff to use. Even Mallin can do it. The links and pages are now more auto-generated, and easier to modify.
- Plugins are way-easier to write.
After I get things settled on my end, I’m going to try and link all the sotware together. Huzzah!